Sunday, September 17

Updates!

Hello? Anybody still out there?

 

I know, it's been a long time since I've updated this. My sincerest apologies, I have, however, been busy in my time away. I have finished work on book #2 and am in the process of publishing it. And book #3 is in the editing phase now. So, stay tuned for all that goodness to come.

 

 What about that novel you said you wanted to write? I still want to write it, in fact when I'm not working on my next book of poetry, I'm chipping away at the novel. Now it's looking like a collection of short stories that will all flow into each other. At least that's how it looks in my notebook.

 

Are you still painting? Yes, in fact I just listed a few new paintings on my Ebay store.

 

I will also be adding custom acrylic pour pieces for sale. You pick the colors and what size canvas; I will make you beautiful artwork. Stay tuned for that in the coming weeks.

 

And now, in closing, I am going to try and be better at updating this website. Fingers crossed.

 

 

Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment